In their original silk and velvet lined tooled leather Koch case.
German, circa 1910
3.8 cm in length
The firm of Koch was established in 1879 by Robert Koch in Frankurt am Main and grew to become Germany’s leading jeweller. In the 1880’s it moved to a building in Frankfurt designed by the architect Paul Wallot who was also responsible for the Reichstag in Berlin. Koch counted among his clientele the princely houses of Germany and the Kaiser.